USUI REIKI THERAPY
I practice the Usui Reiki system of natural healing - a complementary, natural energy therapy and Japanese Healing Art, focused on the spiritual, mind-body connection.
For example, your energy can get trapped at the site of a physical injury or pain. If this continues for a long time, the trapped energy can lead to physical symptoms, pain, or illness. The purpose of Usui Reiki is to aid the flow of energy throughout the body and eliminate obstacles.
Anyone can benefit from a Reiki treatment or course of treatments, no matter what your state of health.
Improving the flow of energy in the body enables the individual to relax, support the healing process and reduce symptoms.
Generally, people find a general sense of strengthening and a deep sense of relaxation. As a supportive, positive, non-invasive form of therapy, Usui Reiki can support the body’s natural healing ability and promote wellbeing.
How does Reiki support me?
Reiki can support you with stress management and stress reduction, to alleviate fatigue, promote relaxation, natural pain relief, reduce headaches, support hormonal symptoms, to increase your focus, release anxiety or ease worry, help you process grief, increase self-awareness, provide direction or guidance on something specific, amongst other things.
What to expect at a Reiki session?
- As a Reiki practitioner, my goal is to create a sense of calm and relaxation and "hold space" for you, to allow the energetic interaction and support to occur in a peaceful and relaxing environment. To foster the mind-body-spirit connection and increase self-awareness.
- The treatment is on a therapy bed, and you lie down but can also be performed with you seated in a chair if preferred, whatever makes you the most comfortable.
- You remain fully clothed and typically you do take your shoes off and remove any wearable technology / smart watch.
- At the start of the session you will focus on your breathing to aid relaxation. Using a body scanning technique, I detect any disturbances in energy flow, for example any energetic blocks in the etheric or emotional field, or blocks that have created discomfort or tension in the body. This is where I will focus the treatment to support and facilitate your own innate healing process.
- As the session progresses, you may feel a deeper relaxation, peacefulness, warmth and calm, heat, cold, tingling, or nothing at all. Ultimately, as a unique individual, the sensations you experience during a session are unique to you. Your body decides how to harness the energy in the session.
Will I need multiple sessions?
How many sessions you attend is up to you. There is no minimum or maximum.
I look forward to supporting you with Usui Reiki.