Join My Newsletter
Receive the latest news and updates
- Using Kinesiology natural health protocols to address your priority health issues, whether physical, nutritional, or emotional
- For more information about Kinesiology therapy services -
Refer to What is Kinesiology?
- Alternative health advocacy, employee well-being consulting, wellness events
- Clinic focus areas include:
- Emotional transformation, mental health support, emotional blocks, holding space therapy services
- Stress management, burnout, adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigue
- Dietary & nutritional guidance, blood sugar imbalances, food sensitivity or intolerances, digestive symptoms, IBS, acid reflux
- Physical pain, muscular stress, gait issues
- Hormonal imbalances, perimenopausal, menopausal symptoms
- Long COVID symptoms, immune system and auto-immune support
- General well-being concerns, aches, pains
Helen McHugh Kinesiology Leeds, works with companies of all sizes with employee well-being initiatives to support your business game plan to foster employee well-being and to build a culture of health and wellness.
Live health talks and well-being presentations, wellness webinars and natural health therapy services for staff to attend 1:1 at the Leeds city centre wellness clinic.
Also offering bespoke wellness programmes to suit your goals and fit with your budget.
What is Kinesiology?
Ultimately, Kinesiology lets you get information from you. Our bodies are doing their best to communicate with us, that twinge of pain, the pang of indigestion, the headache, the back ache, the generally feeling out of sorts, the anxiety, the stress, or depression. Symptoms we yearn to address but may not understand the root of the issue.
All-natural approach to balanced health and optimal wellbeing for individuals, small businesses, corporates and their employees.
Click on the find out more button to view the latests blog posts.
Got a question? Just send me a message… I’d love to hear from you!